Go Fast Races 2019 THE BIG TACO RACE
Location: Williamson County Expo Center, Taylor Texas
Open & Age Incentives are equal payout & 75% payback.
Age Incentives payout is held for 24 hours to audit results and will be mailed!
2D Futurity & 2D Derby are progressive payout & 75% payback
Go Pro is a straight payout & 80% payback
100% Payback on all added monies.
Checks not picked up will be mailed within 15 days of last race day.
Age Class Payouts (Youth, Adult, Senior) will be audited first then mailed out within 15 Days of Last Race Day.
Any pay out replacement checks issued for ANY REASON (LOST, NEVER GOT IN THE MAIL, ETC) will be replaced less any bank fees and process fees to replace or stop pay on the original check. NO EXCEPTIONS!
5D Open ½ second splits, 5D Youth is ½, ½, 1, 1…18 & Under (on day of race), 4D Adult (age 19-49) & Senior (age 50+) ½, ½, 1 Splits, Go Pro-Straight Rodeo Payout, 2D Futurity 1 Sec Split, 2D Derby 1 Sec Split.
REFUNDS / DRAW OUT DEADLINES / DRAW POLICIES
NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR ANY REASON AFTER 6PM TUESDAY July 2, 2019. Online entries will remain open and day of entries will be taken but once entered there are no refunds.
DEADLINE APPLIES TO ALL ENTRY FEES, EXHIBITION FEES, STALLS & SHAVINGS.
ANY DRAW OUT PRIOR TO 6PM TUESDAY JULY 2, 2019 WILL RECEIVE 100% REFUND OF ENTRY & EXHIBITIONS FEES ONLY.
DAILY PROCESS FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
STALL REFUNDS SEE BELOW UNDER STALLS.
DRAW OUTS REQUIRED BY EMAIL Send to firstname.lastname@example.org, No vet outs required.
A preliminary Draw will be posted on Wednesday July 3, 2019 after 6pm at www.gofastraces.com. We will continue to take online entries and update the draw periodically.
On Line Preliminary Draw numbers are final, If you have special request make sure you put it on your entry form. WE WILL NOT CHANGE DRAW NUMBERS ONCE THEY ARE ISSUED! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Exhibitions & Runs may not be transferred, given away or sold in order to obtain a refund after deadline!
Exhibitions MUST BE TAKEN by the person that originally signed up for them! You will be instructed to visit the office if you are not on the EXHIBITION SHEETS.
FEES APPLY-AFTER 6PM TUESDAY JULY 2, 2019 FOR ANY REASON
ALL CHANGES & FEES MUST BE SUBMITTED & PAID TO THE ENTRY OFFICE AT LEAST TWO HOURS PRIOR TO THE START OF EACH RACE. CASH ONLY/NO REFUNDS
Moving from Slack to Main Race or the reverse after the above deadline requires a $10 change fee and additional entry fee if the vacated spot does not get filled.
Horse Substitutions or Rider Change (must be on original horse entered) must be submitted to the entry office with a $10 Change Fee paid. If new rider has not paid the daily process fee, that will be due as well.
You many not give your draw number & paid fees to a new rider and horse. You will need to draw out and no refund policy applies. The New Rider and horse will need to complete a normal entry.
If racer runs a horse that was not submitted on original entry and has not submitted the proper change form & fee the racer will be issued a disqualification (may not place in race)
RACE FORMAT-ENFORCED ALL THREE DAYS
ALL RIDERS MUST CHECK IN WITH OUR HOLDING PEN DIRECTOR, FAILURE TO DO SO CAN RESULT IN A DQ!
ALL RIDERS MUST ENTER THROUGH THE HOLDING PEN SIDE GATE FOR THIS RACE, NO EXCEPTIONS. YOU MUST ENTER THE GATE AND GO, YOU MAY NOT GO BEHIND THE GATE AND BACK DOWN THE ALLEY.
NO RUNS MAY COME FROM THE BACK. YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU ATTEMPT TO RUN FROM THE BACK OF THE ALLEY!
PLEASE EXIT THE ALLEY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE DO NOT DISMOUNT AND UNTACK YOUR HORSE IN THE ALLEY.
NO HORSES IN ALLEY DURING DRAGS!
NO HORSES TIED UP IN WARM UP PEN!
Please respect the warm up pen and use it accordingly.
3 Announcer Calls, 3rd Call will be a turn out. PAY ATTENTION!
The GFR Crew will not handle your horse and is not responsible for getting your horse in the holding pen or in the alley. This is the rider’s responsibility.
ONLY THE NEXT 5 RUNNERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE HOLDING PEN! NO VIDEOS FROM HOLDING PEN!
NO HORSES ALLOWED BY TRACTOR OR BEHIND ANNOUNCER STAND! NO SPECTATORS ON ANNOUNCER STAND.
NO CHILDREN ALLOWED ON FOOT IN WARM UP PEN, HOLDING PEN OR ARENA! NO PLAYING BY FENCES IN ARENA OR WARM UP AND HOLDING PEN. THEY WILL BE INSTRUCTED TO MOVE. NO GATHERING ON FENCE BEHIND BARRELS BY ANYONE! YOU WILL BE ASKED TO MOVE!
Drags will be every 5 Runners and the Fair Drag Draw System may be used.
Knocking down a barrel or breaking the pattern will result in a no time.
Forward motion must be maintained for all events after breaking the mouth/plane of the alley. If you circle your horse after breaking the mouth/plane of the alley, a no time will be issued with no refund. Do not circle a barrel more than once as you will be instructed to leave the arena by announcer!
Go Fast Races reserves the right to scratch any rider that cannot get their horse in the arena within a reasonable amount of time, 3 gate calls or if we deem there is a safety issue. Rider MUST enter through side gate, no exceptions. If this occurs there are no refunds, no exceptions.
If you run out of order for any reason you will receive a no time with no refund.
If you miss your run or you are delayed and can’t make your run on time as assigned you will receive a no time with no refund. We will not move you in the draw order. No Exceptions. If you miss your run and want to run at the end of the race, you will need to enter again in the office with full entry fees paid again (entry fee plus $10 penalty).
If there is a timer failure, a re-run option will be issued or a refund option on entry fees only will be offered. No re-rides for any tack or equipment failure. No Buy Backs on downed barrels or broken pattern runs.
- ALL STALLS MUST BE PRE-PURCHASED/RESERVED ON LINE, through Go Fast Races, BY TUESDAY July 2, 2019!
- Stalls are only available Friday and Saturday nights.
- $30/night with a 2 bag minimum of shavings per stall.
- Shavings are $10 a bag - NO OUTSIDE SHAVINGS ALLOWED!
- Tie Outs are $30 per trailer for the weekend and must be paid in the office. Please pick up a tie out sticker in office.
- Deadline for refund on stalls, less $30 handling charge per stall, is Tuesday July 2, 2019 by 12pm noon! No refunds will be issued after this deadline.
- Stalls are on concrete. You may bring in your own mats.
Must be booked/reserved through The Williamson County Expo Office. Once booked there are no refunds..THIS IS THE EXPO POLICY! $35 per night. After June 21, spots still available will be open to the general public to purchase as well as racers. SO GET BOOKED EARLY! Contact The Williamson County Expo Center at 512-238-2101 to Reserve.
DUE TO TEXAS HEAT THERE IS NO DRESS CODE FOR THIS RACE OTHER THAN NO SHORTS, TENNIS SHOES OR FLIP FLOPS!
But we recommend being proud of your sport and looking good in those pictures!
ALL Riders (including minors) should check in upon arrival and MUST complete and have on file the following forms:
Waiver, Release of Liability & Indemnity Agreement
IRS W-9 Form to receive any winnings. Both forms are available on the website and in the event office.
Winnings will not be released without the above completed forms.
Exhibitions must be taken by the person that signed up for the exhibitions.
Any Rider (minors included) taking exhibitions/Rehab must have an entry form and waiver completed and process fee paid, per day.
Exhibitions are limited to 60 seconds.
If you miss your exhibitions there are no refunds and you will not be added on another page.
We highly suggest pre-entering if you have multiple horses or want in SLACK as it is limited.
On Line entries are per person. You may not enter multiple people on one entry.
On-line entries will remain open throughout the race weekend for those who need to make on the go decisions! The draw will continue to be updated on line as entries come in. There are NO CREDIT CARD CONVENIENCE FEES for on-line entries.
We REPORT TO EQUISTAT. Please provide the full registered name of your horse. If your horse is not registered (no papers) please list name (barn name, last name of owner and NR at end of name).
ON SITE ENTRIES
Cash and Credit cards (5%fee on site) accepted. No Checks. No late fees to enter.
On Site Entries will be issued the next available run number for the 1st horse, no exceptions.
Entries are taken up until the last 25 runners of the afternoon/evening barrel sessions.
Rider must provide all required information on all forms.
THERE ARE NO MAIL IN ENTRIES
MUST KNOW ITEMS! PLEASE BE AWARE!
PLEASE DIRECT ALL QUESTIONS TO THE ENTRY OFFICE
MUST HAVE CURRENT COGGINS AVAILABLE FOR EACH HORSE!
OUT OF STATE HORSES MUST HAVE CURRENT HEALTH CERTIFICATES
NO ALCOHOL INSIDE FACILITY (stands, warm up, arena, office, stalls etc.) YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE!
NO SMOKING INSIDE FACILITY (stands, warm up, arena, office, stalls etc.)
NO OUTSIDE SHAVINGS
NO DOGS IN WARM UP PEN, HOLDING PEN, ARENA OR ENTRY OFFICE
ALL DOGS MUST BE ON A SHORT LEASH AT ALL TIMES IN ALL OTHER AREAS OF FACILITY!
DO NOT TIE HORSES TO ANY FENCING OR PANELS. THEY WILL BE MOVED!
NO CLIMBING ON FENCES/PANELS!
- Safety is a prime objective at this barrel race. If you have a horse that could be dangerous to yourself, other contestants, spectators, or other horses, DO NOT bring this horse to the barrel race.
- Photographs and videotapes of each individual run may be taken by Go Fast Races Official Event Photographer and are the sole property of the Photographer / Videographer. Please inform the office, in writing, prior to the event, if you do not wish to be photographed or videoed otherwise your consent is assumed as valid. Other Professional Photographers are not allowed at this event without prior express consent of Go Fast Races.
- Go Fast Races, at their sole discretion, shall have the authority to deny entry or to disqualify any horse deemed to be dangerous to the rider, or to other individuals, animals, or property. Entry fees will not be refunded.
- Any act committed by an individual that is deemed detrimental to the best interests of Go Fast Races may result in disqualification of the contestant with no refund of entry fees. These acts may include but are not limited to the following:
- Abusive or threatening language, attempts to bribe, harass, or influence any contestant, spectator, arena staff, or Go Fast Races Crew.
2. Abuse of a horse in any manner deemed excessive or cruel by Go Fast Races!
3. Misidentifying a horse or a rider in any class.
4. Other conduct that is not in the best interest of Go Fast Races or inappropriate in any manner.
- Go Fast Races reserves the right to create any new rule or modify an existing rule to clarify misunderstandings or to further ensure the safety of contestants, spectators, and horses. Please note that rule revisions from the Show Office will take precedence over web site and any prior race postings.
- Our goal for Go Fast Races Big Taco Race is to promote fair and friendly competition among barrel racing enthusiasts, while ensuring the safety of all contestants, staff, spectators, and horses.
- Any contestant and parents / guardians of minor contestants entered in the Go Fast Races Big Taco Race agrees to abide by the aforementioned rules. Any questions may be addressed to email@example.com. The contact phone number is 512-422-4821
- Decisions made by Go Fast Races are final.
Limited Vendor Space and all space is outside with some cover. Please contact Mitzi Angelle at 512-422-4821 for more information and cost or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.