No memberships or nominations here as we are not a club/association! We just have GREAT races! NO LATE FEES! Optional Cash Back/Award System. Easy On-Line Entry System with No Credit Card Convenience Fees On-Line! Come on out and Go Big, Go Hard and GO FAST!
Race Locations/Pay Out:
- Williamson County Expo Center 5350 Bill Pickett Trail Taylor Texas 76574
- Taylor Races are Equal Pay Out All Events, 80% Pay Back.
- John L. Kuykendall Events Center & Arena 2200 Ranch Road 152 Llano, Texas 78643
Llano Races are Progressive Pay Out for 5D Open/All Other Events are Equal Pay Out, 75% Pay Back for all events.
- Lone Star Arena 4696 N US Hwy 377 Stephenville Texas 76401
Stephenville Races Progressive Pay Out-5D Open/All Other Events Equal Pay Out, 75% Pay Back for all events.
Waiver & Release of Liability Form & W-9 IRS Form
- ALL Riders, including minors, MUST compete and have on file the following forms:
- Waiver, Release of Liability & Indemnity Agreement
- IRS W-9 Form to receive any winnings. Both forms are available on the website and in the event office. Winnings will not be released until a completed W-9 is provided by ALL riders including minors.
General Race Rules
- Drags will be every 5 Runners and the Fair Drag Draw System may be used for evening barrel sessions.
- Knocking down a barrel or pole or breaking the pattern (in all events except Future Champions) will result in a no time. If a Future Champion knocks down a barrel, the rider will still receive their time plus 5 seconds. If a Future Champion Breaks the pattern they will receive a no time.
- Forward motion must be maintained for all events after breaking the mouth/plane of the alley. If you circle your horse after breaking the mouth/plane of the alley, a no time will be issued with no refund. Do not circle a barrel or pole more than once as you will be instructed to leave the arena by announcer!
- Go Fast Races reserves the right to scratch any rider that cannot get their horse in the arena within a reasonable amount of time (90 seconds), 3 gate calls or if we deem there is a safety issue. If this occurs there are no refunds, no exceptions. If you run out of order for any reason you will receive a no time with no refund. If you miss your run you will receive a no time with no refund and not allowed to run later. If there is a timer failure, a re-run option will be issued, but no refunds will be issued.
- Entries are taken up until the last 25 runners On-Site for the afternoon/evening barrel sessions.
- Slack and Poles are closed once the event starts.
Events & Fees
- All Fees are the same at all Go Fast Race Locations
- 5D Open-1/2 second splits (Slack/Main Race) $45
- Go Pro Class-Rodeo Straight Payout (may roll to Open with additional Open Fee paid) $100
- 5D Youth ½ ½ 1, 1 splits, Age 17 & Under (may roll to Open) $30
- 2D Future Champions Age 10 & Under, full second split $25
(may only run once & may not run in any other barrel class, daily participation recognition given to each rider)
- Age Incentives (must run in Open): $25
3D Adult age 18-54 1/2 second splits 3D Senior age 55+ 1/2 second splits
- 4D Poles -full second splits $30
- $10 Registration Fee Per Day Per Person
- Exhibitions $5 Each
- Exhibitions Only (not entering race) $5 Each Plus $10 Registration Fee
- Optional Year End Cash Back/Awards Program is $5 per horse per Class Entered (Open, Youth, Poles)
2018 Optional Year End Cash Back/Awards System
- Competitor May Participate (optional) by paying a Cash Back/Award Fee Per Class- Per Horse at each race.
- A year end cash amount or prize (competitor chooses) will be awarded to the top 3 (minimum) per D in the 5D Open, 5D Youth and 4D Poles!
- Placement will be determined by Total Dollars/Winnings in each event by those competitors that participated (paid fees) from all Go Fast Pro Races for the year!
- Fee is $5 Per- Class Per -Horse.
- Must Attend a Minimum of ONE RACE in each location of The Purple Trio (Taylor, Stephenville, Llano)
- How does it work?
- EXAMPLE 1: Gilly paid the 5D Open Cash Back/Award Fee of $5 at the January 20th race. Gilly placed in the money of the 2D. Gilly’s dollars earned will count toward the year end Cash Back/Award Standings for the 5D Open.
EXAMPLE 2: Gilly did not pay the 5D Open Cash Back/Award Fee of $5 at the January 20th race. Gilly placed in the money of the 2D. Gilly’s dollars earned will not count toward the year end Cash Back/Award Standings for the 5D Open
- At Year End a participant may only Place once in a D.
EXAMPLE: Gilly placed in the money standings in the 2D for the Year End Cash Back/Awards on 2 horses. One horse was in first place and his second horse was in 3rd place. Gilly will only get the 1st place award because it was his highest rank in the 2D. Gilly may place in another D.
- All Cash Back/Award Option Fees will go toward the Year End standings. 10% for administrative fees.
- Distribution of cash award and/or type of prize will be determined solely by Go Fast Races.
Year End Cash Back/Awards for 3D Senior Incentive (55+)
- You are 55+ years strong and have certainly paid your dues!
- This one is on Go Fast Races! No Cash Back/Award Fee for this class! You are auto entered!
- Year End Standings will be based on total money earned in this class and awarded per D!
2D Future Champions (10 & Under) Participation Day Recognition Award
- All riders that choose to compete in the Future Champions Class will receive a Race Day Participation Recognition Award.
- These awards may vary from ribbons to donated items and are at the sole discretion of Go Fast Races.
- There will be no Year End Awards for this class
Race Pre-Entry System
Unique On-Line Entry System:
- On-Line entries open approximately 20 days prior to any race dates. We highly suggest pre-entering!
- With our unique system our on-line entries will remain open throughout the race weekend for those who need to make on the go decisions! The draw will continue to be updated on line as entries come in.
- There are NO CREDIT CARD CONVENIENCE FEES for on-line Pre-Entries!
- All competitors, especially at the first of the year or first time Go Fast Riders, should check in at the office prior to taking your run to make sure all forms are on file!
- On Race Day you may enter at the race office with no late fee!
- Cash and Credit cards accepted on site. No Checks.
- 5% handling fee on Credit Cards used on-site on race day.
- Rider must provide all required information. Incomplete entries/forms will not be accepted.
- Please provide the full registered name of your horse for your entry to be valid. Putting Horse 1, Horse 2 is not acceptable.
- Off-Stake & On-Stake Exhibitions are offered at all races (check day schedule or online entry for times).
- Exhibitions are available to reserve with your on-line entry only. Or you may get them on-site if available.
- An entry form and waiver must be filled out for any rider (even children/minors) taking an exhibition.
- Office fees apply to those taking exhibitions only as you are entering/using the arena.
- Exhibitions are limited to 60 seconds.
- If you miss your exhibition and your page is full, you will not be added to the end of the page!
- BE READY! NO REFUNDS ON RACE DAY!
- A preliminary Draw is posted the Thursday evening before a race weekend on www.gofastraces.com.
- Contestants entering on race day will be issued the next available open draw number for 1st horse-no exceptions! We encourage those with multiple horses to pre-enter! On Line Pre-Entry Draw numbers are final.
- Moving from Slack to Main Race or the opposite will only be allowed with a $10 Change Fee and a minimum notice to the entry office of 2 Hours prior to start of event.
- No rider substitutions allowed.
- Horse substitutions allowed. Horse Substitutions must be submitted to the entry office at least 2 hours prior to the start of the race with a $5 Change Fee. If racer runs a horse that was not submitted on original entry and has not submitted the proper form & fee the racer will be issued a disqualification (may not place in race) and no refunds will be issued on ANY FEES!
Draw Out/Refunds/Check Policy
- We want to make the draw-out/refund process easy if you need to draw out of a Go Fast Race! We do not care why you need to draw out HOWEVER, there are deadlines for refunds.
- Draw Outs received by 12 Noon on Friday before a Saturday Start will receive 100% refund of entry fees and exhibition fees only. Office Reg. fees are non-refundable.
- Exhibitions are non-refundable after 12pm Noon ON FRIDAY.
- Draw Outs from 12 Noon on Friday until 6pm on Friday before a Saturday Start will only receive 50% of Entry Fees Only. All other fees/charges are non-refundable!
- No refunds for any entries or any fees will be issued after 6pm on the Friday before a race
- To ensure you get a proper refund you must notify Go Fast Races by phone or text at 512-422-4821 for Draw Outs! NO FACEBOOK DRAWOUTS!
- Any pay out replacement checks issued for ANY reason will be replaced less any bank fees to replace or stop pay on the original check no matter what the reason!
- If you enter the wrong incentive or class on your entry form, even by mistake, this will result in a disqualification with no refund.
- Full Western Dress is highly encouraged but not required UNLESS specified for larger races.
- No shorts, crop pants and no tennis shoes! Please take pride and COVER UP!
- Helmets always recommended, hats not required but if you wear a hat it must be securely on your head.
- No Tolerance Policy
Go Fast Races has a NO TOLERANCE policy for animal abuse and people abuse and reserves the right to determine what animal abuse/people abuse is. Go Fast Races wants you to enjoy your day! We will not tolerate abusive language or attitude to our staff, arena facility staff, sponsors, representatives, officers or owners by any contestant or any traveling associate or family member of the contestant. Go Fast Races reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone if we deem necessary and to have anyone removed from the facility by law enforcement.