NO LATE FEES! Easy On-Line Entry System with No Credit Card Convenience Fees On-Line!
Race Pay Out
- Go Fast Races are either 75% payback or 80% payback. Week Day Jackpots are 75% Payback. Some races are Equal Pay and Some are Progressive Pay. Check individual race information for specifics.
- Open & Youth Events are paid out on site after each race. Incentive Class payouts are MAILED.
Waiver & Release of Liability Form & W-9 IRS Form
- ALL Riders, including minors, MUST complete and have on file the following forms:
- Waiver, Release of Liability & Indemnity Agreement
- IRS W-9 Form to receive any winnings. Both forms are available on the website and in the event office. Winnings will not be released until a completed W-9 is provided by ALL riders including minors.
- IRS Form 1099 WILL BE ISSUED TO ALL WINNERS FOR THE YEAR THAT EXCEED THE PRIZE-WINNING MINIMUM AS SPECIFIED BY THE IRS IN ANY GIVEN YEAR. Go Fast Races is not responsible for your knowledge/understanding or lack of knowledge/understanding of IRS TAX CODES OR GUIDELINES. We want to be VERY CLEAR on this issue. WE DO ISSUE 1099s which you may have to pay taxes on. There are producers that may pay you cash but they are not following the law. Go Fast Races complies with all Federal Laws.
General Race Rules
- Drags will be every 5 Runners and the Fair Drag Draw System may be used.
- Knocking down a barrel or breaking the pattern will result in a no time.
- Forward motion must be maintained for all events after breaking the mouth/plane of the alley. If you circle your horse after breaking the mouth/plane of the alley, a no time will be issued with no refund. Do not circle a barrel more than once as you will be instructed to leave the arena by announcer!
- Go Fast Races reserves the right to scratch any rider that cannot get their horse in the arena within a reasonable amount of time (90 seconds), 3 gate calls or if we deem there is a safety issue. If this occurs there are no refunds, no exceptions. If you run out of order for any reason you will receive a no time with no refund. If you miss your run you will receive a no time with no refund and not allowed to run later. If there is a timer failure, a re-run option will be issued, but no refunds will be issued.
- Events & Fees (fees vary depending on race and circumstances).
- 5D Open-1/2 second splits (Slack/Main Race)
- Go Pro Class-Rodeo Straight Payout (may roll to Open with additional Open Fee paid)
- 5D Youth ½ ½ 1, 1 splits, Age 17 & Under (may roll to Open)
- 2D Future Champions Age 10 & Under, full second split (May not run in Youth, May roll to Open)
- Age Incentives (must run in Open) ½ second splits: 3D Adult age 18-54 & 3D Senior age 55+
- Each Rider must pay the office fee per day EVEN if only doing Exhibitions or REHAB
- Exhibitions may not be transferred or sold. If you draw out you will be subject to draw out deadlines for any refunds. Exhibitions Must be taken by the person that signed up for the exhibitions. If you are not on the exhibition sheet as having paid for the exhibitions, you will not be allowed in the arena and directed to see the office.
- REHAB A.M. on Saturday Race Days Only $20 Immediately after Slack (on stake exbs, take turn format, must purchase wrist band) REHAB P.M. $20 Saturday & Sunday Race Days, immediately after Evening Race Session (on stake exbs, take turn format, must purchase wrist band)
- Any Rider (minors included) taking exhibitions must have an entry form and waiver completed and office fee paid.
- Exhibitions are limited to 60 seconds. If you miss your exhibition and your page is full, you will not be added to the end of the page and NO REFUND!
- On-Line entries open approximately 20 days prior to any race dates. We highly suggest pre-entering if you have multiple horses or want in SLACK as it is limited.
- With our unique system our on-line entries will remain open throughout the race weekend for those who need to make on the go decisions! The draw will continue to be updated on line as entries come in.
- There are NO CREDIT CARD CONVENIENCE FEES for on-line entries.
- On Race Day you may enter at the race office with no late fee unless specified for certain races.
- On Site Entries will be issued the next available run number for the 1st horse, no exceptions.
- Cash and Credit cards accepted on site. No Checks.
- Entries are taken up until the last 25 runners of the afternoon/evening barrel sessions.
- Rider must provide all required information. Incomplete entries/forms will not be accepted.
- Please provide the full registered name/or barn name (example: “JT Angelle”). Putting Horse 1, Horse 2 is not acceptable.
- A preliminary Draw is posted the Thursday evening before a race weekend on www.gofastraces.com.
- We encourage those with multiple horses to pre-enter! On Line Preliminary Draw numbers are final.
- Moving from Slack to Main Race or the opposite, after preliminary draw is posted, will only be allowed with a $10 Change Fee and a minimum notice to the entry office of 2 Hours prior to start of event.
- Horse substitutions allowed. Horse Substitutions must be submitted to the entry office at least 2 hours prior to the start of the race with a $5 Change Fee. Only substitutions allowed for exact same events. If racer runs a horse that was not submitted on original entry and has not submitted the proper form & fee the racer will be issued a disqualification (may not place in race) and no refunds will be issued on ANY FEES!
- Full Western Dress is highly encouraged but not required UNLESS specified.
- No shorts, crop pants and no tennis shoes! Please take pride and COVER UP!
- Helmets always recommended, hats not required but if you wear a hat it must stay securely on your head.
No Tolerance Policy
- Go Fast Races has a NO TOLERANCE policy for animal abuse and people abuse and reserves the right to determine what animal abuse/people abuse is.
- We will not tolerate abusive language or attitude to our staff, arena facility staff, sponsors, representatives, officers or owners by any contestant or any traveling associate or family member of the contestant.
- Go Fast Races reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone if we deem necessary and to have anyone removed from the facility by law enforcement.
Draw Out/Refund Policy
No Vet Outs Required to draw out! You must notify Go Fast Races by phone or text at 512-422-4821 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. NO FACEBOOK DRAWOUTS!
- Draw Outs received by 12 Noon the DAY BEFORE ANY SINGLE RACE DAY, OR THE DAY BEFORE THE 1ST RACE OF A MULTI DAY RACE will receive 100% refund of entry fees and exhibition fees only. Office Reg. fees are non-refundable.
- Exhibitions are non-refundable after 12pm the DAY BEFORE ANY SINGLE RACE DAY, OR THE DAY BEFORE THE 1ST RACE OF A MULTI DAY RACE.
- Draw Outs from 12 Noon until 6pm on the DAY BEFORE ANY SINGLE RACE DAY, OR THE DAY BEFORE THE 1ST RACE OF A MULTI DAY RACE will only receive 50% of Entry Fees Only. All other fees/charges are non-refundable!
- No refunds for any entries or any fees will be issued after 6pm on the day before a SINGLE DAY RACE OR THE 1ST DAY OF A MULTI DAY RACE.
- Any pay out replacement checks issued for ANY reason will be replaced less any bank fees to replace or stop pay on the original check no matter what the reason!
- If you enter the wrong incentive or class on your entry form, even by mistake, this will result in a disqualification with no refund.
2018 Optional Year End $$$ Rank
- Competitor May Participate (optional) by paying a $$$ Rank Fee Per Class- Per Horse at each race.
- A year end cash amount or prize (competitor chooses) will be awarded per D in the 5D Open and 5D Youth!
- Placement will be determined by Total Dollars/Winnings in each event by those competitors that participated (paid fees) from all Go Fast Races for the year!
- Fee is $5 Per- Class Per -Horse.
- Must Attend a Minimum of ONE RACE in at least two locations of The Purple Trio (Taylor, Hamilton, Llano)
- How does it work?
- EXAMPLE 1: Gilly paid the 5D Open $$$ Rank Fee of $5 at the January 20th race. Gilly placed in the money of the 2D. Gilly’s dollars earned will count toward the year end $$$ Rank Standings for the 5D Open.
EXAMPLE 2: Gilly did not pay the 5D Open $$$ Rank Fee of $5 at the January 20th race. Gilly placed in the money of the 2D. Gilly’s dollars earned will not count toward the year end $$$ Rank Standings for the 5D Open
- At Year End a participant may only Place once in a D.
EXAMPLE: Gilly placed in the money standings in the 2D for the Year End $$$ Rank Standings on 2 horses. One horse was in first place and his second horse was in 3rd place. Gilly will only get the 1st place award because it was his highest rank in the 2D. Gilly may place in another D.
- Optional $$$ Rank Fees will go toward the Year End standings. 10% for administrative fees.
- Distribution of cash award and/or type of prize will be determined solely by Go Fast Races.
Year End $$$ Rank for 3D Senior Incentive (55+)
- You are 55+ years strong and have certainly paid your dues!
- This one is on Go Fast Races! No $$$ Rank Fee for this class! You are auto entered!
- Year End Standings will be based on total money earned in this class and awarded per-D!
2D Future Champions (10 & Under) Participation Day Recognition Award
- All riders that choose to compete in the Future Champions Class will receive a Race Day Participation Recognition Award. There will be no Year End Awards for this class
- These awards may vary from ribbons to donated items and are at the sole discretion of Go Fast Races.
SuggestionsWe are open minded and approachable and want you the have the best experience possible at a Go Fast Race. We welcome your suggestions on any topic. You can turn in your suggestion in the office or speak directly with a Go Fast Races representative. Go Fast Races reserves the right to make any other needed decisions or changes to the rules as it deems necessary at any time.