- For Arenas that have holding pens & side gates: All Riders must check in with our holding pen director. Only the next 5 runners are allowed in the holding pen. All Riders must enter through the holding pen side gate. No runs may come from the back of the alley. You may not enter the side gate and go back down the alley. You will be disqualified.
- Go Fast Races reserves the right to scratch any rider that cannot get their horse in the arena, for any reason, within a reasonable amount of time so as to not delay the race. If this occurs there are no refunds, no exceptions. You may, however, pay another entry fee and office fee and run at the end of the race.
- A contestant will receive a no time for lack of forward motion, a broken pattern or a knocked down barrel. Forward motion begins once rider enters the arena from the alleyway (you may not stop, backup or circle after breaking the mouth of the alley!).
- If you run out of order during the race for any reason you will receive a no time with no refund.
- If you miss your assigned draw run for any reason you will receive a no time with no refund. You may, however, pay another entry fee and office fee and run at the end of the race.
- If there is a timer failure, a re-run option will be offered OR you may receive a refund for your entry fee only. No Re-Runs or refunds are issued for tack failure that occurs during a run.
- When competing, you cannot go back and redo any part of the pattern that has been completed (do not circle a barrel more than once!)
- No Horses allowed in the alley during drags
- Do not dismount and untack in the alley after your run. Please clear the alley!
- Drags will be every 5 Runners and the Fair Drag Ground System may be used
- On Site Entries will be issued the next available run number for the 1st horse, no exceptions.
- Exhibitions are limited to 60 seconds and must be taken by the person that signed up for them. If you miss your exhibitions you will not be moved to a later sheet! Rider taking ONLY EXBS (no race entry) must also pay a process fee!
GENERAL POLICIES FEES
- 5D Open $50 (1/2 second splits)
- Go Pro $100 (straight rodeo payout)
- 2D Futurity $125 (1 second split)
- All Futurity entries must be horses 5 years old and younger. Horse may have never competed for money, prizes or points any time before Dec. 1 of previous year. Futurity horses have one (1), year of eligibility.
- 2D Derby $75 (1 second split)
- All Derby entries must be horses 7 years old and younger, as long as they did not compete in futurities as a 4 year old. (If competed in futurity as a 4 year old, then cutoff age for derby horse is 6 years old.) Derby horses have two (2) years of eligibility, either as a five (5) and six (6) year old or as a Six (6) and seven (7) year old, depending upon the horses age as a futurity horse
- 4D Age Incentives $25 Senior (50+) & Adult (19-49) (must enter open, Splits ½ ½ 1)
- 5D Youth $35 (½, ½, 1, 1) 18 & Under
- Rehab $20 (plus off. Fee if not competing)
- Office Fee $10 per rider per race day
- Week Day Jackpot Fees Open $35 plus off. Fee (4D <70 runners ½ ½ 1) (5D 70 + runners ½ sec splits)
- Week Day Trainer Time Fees $25 Cash Only
- Change Fee $10/$20 (see changes)
- Exhibitions Fee $5/exb (plus off. Fee if not competing)
- Multi Day Races check specific fees.
RACE PAY OUT
- ALL PAYOUT CHECKS WILL BE VOID AND FORFEITED AFTER 60 DAYS FROM RACE DATE (effective May 1, 2019)! So please cash your checks!
- Direct Deposit will be available as of May 1, 2019. Contact mitzi@gofastraces or gilly@gofastraces for information!
- Go Fast Races are 75% payback in all classes, unless specified otherwise. Week Day Jackpots are 75% Payback. Races are equal payout unless specified otherwise.
- Go Pro Class is an 80% pay back, straight rodeo payout.
- Futurity & Derby Classes are 80% payback, progressive payout.
- Added Money is 100% payout.
- 5D Open guaranteed paid out on site by check, ALL OTHER CLASS payout is MAILED
- Replacement of checks FOR ANY REASON will be issued less a $45 Charge.
- ALL Riders, including minors, MUST complete and have on file the following forms to receive any winnings. NO WINNINGS WILL BE RELEASED UNLESS BOTH FORMS ARE FILLED OUT!
- Waiver, Release of Liability & Indemnity Agreement go to https://pdf.ac/3b23zq to easily fill out this form!
- IRS W-9 Form. Go to https://pdf.ac/79jJiR to easily fill this form out!
- A Current Negative EIA (Coggins) must be provided or made available upon request for each horse on the facility premises.
- Out of State Horses must be prepared to present a certified Health Certificate issued no earlier than 10 days prior to event.
DRAW OUT/REFUND POLICIES
- No Vet Outs required but NOTICE REQUIRED if drawing out of the race! You must notify Go Fast Races By Email at: email@example.com NO PHONE, TEXT OR FB/MESSENGER ACCEPTED!
- Draw Outs Received Prior to Preliminary Draw Posting= 100% refund of entry fees and exhibition fees.
- Draw Outs Received After Preliminary Draw Posting = 50% refund of entry fees and exhibition fees.
- Draw Outs Received After 6pm Evening before race day = NO REFUNDS
- Once Entered On Race Day = NO REFUNDS
- No Proper Notice of Draw Out = NO REFUNDS
- All Office Fees are Non-Refundable after entered
- Missed Exhibitions = NO REFUNDS and you will not be moved to the next page.
- Exhibitions or draw spots may not be sold/ transferred or given away when drawing out. No exceptions.
- Multi-Day Races will have different fees & policies so be sure to check each multi-day race for specifics and deadlines.
- May enter On-Line or at the race. No mail in entries.
- Cash or Credit Cards taken in entry office, No Checks.
- We highly recommend pre-entering if you have multiple horses!
- Entries are taken up until the last 25 runners of the last barrel session.
- Slack Session Entries are limited. Pre-Registration is recommended!
- Please provide the full registered name/or barn name. We report to Equistat!
- Any Race Changes submitted after entering will incur a $10 Change Fee This includes Horse Changes, Changing from Morning to Evening session or the reverse.
- Rider Changes on the same horse only are allowed with $20 Change Fee.
- Draw Spots may not be given to someone else with a different horse. This is considered a Draw Out subject to draw out/refund policies.
- A preliminary Draw will be posted no later than the Thursday evening before a regular race weekend on www.gofastraces.com. Draw numbers are final once posted.
- Jackpot draw is usually posted the evening prior to scheduled jackpot.
- Full Western Dress is highly encouraged but not required UNLESS specified for certain races.
- No shorts, crop pants and no tennis shoes! Please take pride and COVER UP!
- Helmets always recommended, hats not required (unless specified) but if you wear a hat it must stay securely on your head.
NO TOLERANCE POLICY
- Go Fast Races has a NO TOLERANCE policy for animal abuse and people abuse and reserves the right to determine what animal abuse/people abuse is.
- DOGS must be on a short leash at all GFR Races and not allowed in warm up, holding pen, arena, stall area or entry office. Owners you MUST clean up after your dogs. Any dog that harms a person or other animal will be removed by law enforcement if necessary.
- We will not tolerate abusive language or attitude to our contractors/staff, arena facility staff, sponsors, representatives, officers or owners by any contestant or any traveling associate or family member of the contestant.
- All photographers (professional or amateur) must obtain express consent from Go Fast Races to photograph any event. Professional photographers taking pictures at any Go Fast Races event must be authorized & approved in order for any photographs to be sold. Any photographer taking photographs to be sold without prior express consent from Go Fast Races will be asked to leave the premises and any attempt to resale any photographs will be acted upon legally. Refusal to cooperate may result in local law enforcement assisting in removal of unauthorized photographer.
- Go Fast Races reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone if we deem necessary and to have anyone removed from the facility by law enforcement.
- NO ALCOHOL or SMOKING is allowed within the facilities at GFR Races. Meaning Warm Up Pen, holding pen, arena, stands, stall area and entry office. Not cooperating with said policies may lead to law enforcement being called to remove offender.