Oct. 31st, 2020 - Caldwell
Click/Tap the tabs below for the relative info 👇
- race Rules
Enter Online, Entries stay open throughout race day. No On Site Entries
No Late Fees
No Credit Card Charges
Draw will post, on website, by Friday Mid-Morning or sooner September 19, 2020
5D Open , $1500 Added $50 Entry Fee, Equal Payout, ½ splits, 75% payback $1500 Added
5D Youth $35 Entry Fee, $200 Added, Must Enter Open, Equal Payout, $200 Added
4D Adult $25 Entry Fee, Must Enter Open, Equal Payout, ½, ½, 1 Splits
4D Senior $25 Entry Fee, Must Enter Open, Equal Payout, ½, ½, 1 Splits
2D Futurity $125 Entry Fee, $100 Added, Progressive Pay, Full Second Split
2D Derby $75 Entry Fee, $100 Added, Progressive Pay, Full Second Split
Draw Zone Choice Available (10am, 11am, 12pm, 7pm, 8pm)
Prelim Unlimited Exhibition Sessions $25/Rider
Rehab Unlimited Exhibition Sessions $25/Rider
Regular Exhibitions (if offered) $5 Each
Process Fee $10/Rider Per Day
Change Fee $10/change (rider, horse, session-applies after draw post)
Payout is by Free Direct Deposit or Mailed Check
Sign Up for Free Direct Deposit at gofastraces.com/forms
8am-8:50am Prelim Unlimited Exb Session Limited to 7
9am Regular Exhibitions
10am SLACK Race Session
1pm-2:30pm Rehab Unlimited Exb Session Limited to 15
2:30-4:30 Arena Closed
4:30-6pm Regular Exhibitions
7pm Race Session II
No Dress Code other than no tennis shoes and no shorts.
ONE helper allowed in Warm Up or Alley with Contestant-please respect this!
Spectators allowed in stand, no gather on fences
Children must be supervised at all times and not allowed in warm up area on foot.
Practice Social Distancing of 6ft when on the ground, mask encouraged.
Trailers please park 6ft or more apart
Must complete a Waiver and W-9 form if not already on file.
Buddy & Edile Lightsey Arena, 229 Rodeo Drive, Caldwell, TX, 77836
Stalls & RVs available by calling Marshall Petty at 979-575-6099
RACE POLICIES FOR ALL RACE DATES
- Go Fast Races reserves the right to scratch any rider that cannot get their horse in the arena, for any reason, within a reasonable amount of time. If this occurs there are no refunds, no exceptions.
- A Contestant may have ONE person either on horse or on foot to assist them in the warm up area, holding pen or alley.
- A contestant will receive a no time for lack of forward motion, a broken pattern or a knocked down barrel.
- Forward motion -you may not stop, backup or circle after breaking the mouth of the alley!
- If you run out of order during the race for any reason you will receive a no time with no refund.
- If you miss your assigned draw run for any reason you will receive a no time with no refund. You may, however, pay another entry fee and run at the end of the race.
- If there is a timer failure, a re-run option will be offered or entry fee refund.
- No Re-Runs or refunds are issued for tack failure that occurs during a run.
- Regular Race Drags will have no more than 5 runners.
- Exhibitions are limited to 60 seconds.
- Exhibitions or draw spots may not be sold/ transferred or given away when drawing out.
- Do not leave children unattended.
- No bicycles, skates, skate boards, scooters, running or playing in or near the Arena, Warm Up areas or holding pens!
- During this time of Covid-19, please exercise Social Distancing Standards of 6ft of separation as lined out by Governor Abbott’s Minimum Health Standards for Rodeo and Equine Events. GFR reserves the right to remove any competitor, guest of competitors or spectators if deemed necessary for non-compliance.
- Additional specific rules may apply per race date and facility location. Check Specific Dates.
- All Payout CHECKS are VOID after 60 days from date of issue and winnings forfeited.
- All Refunds require a Draw Out Notice Form be completed and submitted to GFR.
Form is located at gofastraces.com/forms. No other type of notice will be accepted or considered!
- All refunds will be issued within 10 days of the race ending day.
- 100% Refund of Entry Fees & Reg. Exbs & Sessions For Any Reason if Draw Out Form Received prior to Draw Posting
- 50% Refund of Entry Fees ONLY, For Any Reason if Draw Out Form is received after the Draw is posted up until the first horse runs in the 1st competition day race. Regular Exhibitions & Exb. Sessions are NON-REFUNDABLE after Draw is posted.
- No Refunds after 1st Horse Runs of 1st competition day.
- Process Fees are Non-Refundable
- Stalls and RV Refunds will be specific to arenas (check specific race info)
CONTESTANT REQUIRED FORMS
Forms are available to fill out and submit at gofastraces.com/forms
- Waiver, Release of Liability & Indemnity Agreement
- IRS W-9 Form
- A Current Negative EIA (Coggins) must be provided or made available upon request for each horse on the facility premises.
- Out of State Horses must be prepared to present a certified Health Certificate issued no earlier than 10 days prior to event.
- Please enter online, Online entries stay open throughout the race
- Prize Winnings are paid out by Free Direct Deposit or Mailed Check.
- Mailed Checks are VOID after 60 Days from Date of issue.
NO TOLERANCE POLICY
- Go Fast Races has a NO TOLERANCE policy for animal abuse and people abuse and reserves the right to determine what animal abuse/people abuse is.
- Dogs not allowed in ENTRY OFFICE, ARENA, WARM UP PEN OR HOLDING PEN!
- All Dogs must be on a leash at all times and not left unattended within the facility.
- We will not tolerate abusive language or attitude to our contractors/staff, arena facility staff, sponsors, representatives, officers or owners by any contestant or any traveling associate or family member of the contestant.
- All photographers (professional or amateur) must obtain express consent from Go Fast Races to photograph any event.
- Any photographer taking photographs to be sold without prior express consent from Go Fast Races will be asked to leave the premises and any attempt to resale any photographs will be acted upon legally.
- Go Fast Races reserves the right to refuse competition entry or spectator entry to anyone if we deem necessary
- No Alcohol or Smoking within the facility. Some arenas may have designated areas.
- Not cooperating with any of the above policies may lead to law enforcement being called to remove offender.