Last Updated: 10/6/21
- Go Fast Races reserves the right to scratch any rider that cannot get their horse in the arena, for any reason, within a reasonable amount of time. If this occurs there are no refunds, no exceptions.
- A Contestant may have ONE Adult person either on horse or on foot to assist them in the warm-up area, holding pen or alley.
- A contestant will receive a no time for lack of forward motion, a broken pattern or a knocked down barrel.
- Forward motion -you may not stop, backup or circle after breaking the mouth of the alley!
- If you run out of order during the race for any reason you will receive a no time with no refund.
- There are No Refunds if you miss your posted draw run for any reason. You may, however, pay another entry fee and be placed at the bottom of the draw.
- If there is a timer failure, a re-run option will be offered or entry fee refund.
- No Re-Runs or refunds are issued for tack failure that occurs during a run or causes you to miss your run.
- GFR Does not do Buy Backs but you may purchase a Ghost Run and run again in the race if you need or want to correct your horse in the real race environment. No Pay Out.
- Regular Exhibitions are limited to 60 seconds.
- Exhibitions must be taken by the person that entered and is ON THE EXB LIST!
- Exhibitions or Draw Numbers may not be sold/ transferred or given away when drawing out or during a race!
- Do not leave children unattended.
- No bicycles, skates, skateboards, scooters or hoover boards of any kind, running or playing in or near the Arena, Warm Up areas, holding pen, stalls or Entry Office!
- Covid 19 is a real virus and still active. Please practice common sense measures while around others and respect other’s decisions.
- GFR reserves the right to remove any competitor, guest of competitors or spectators if deemed necessary for non-compliance of any policies/rules.
REFUNDS/DRAW OUT POLICIES FOR ENTRIES
To Draw Out & Get a Refund a Change Form MUST be submitted. No Refunds if form is not submitted!
Form is located at: gofastraces.com/change
- Draw Out Deadline: Fridays 12pm Noon for 100% of entry fees
- Refunds for Regular Exhibitions, Prelim or Rehab Reserved Sessions
- No Refunds for process/office fees
- No Refunds after the above deadline.
- No Refunds for any Entries received on Race Days.
- All refunds will be issued within 10 business days of last race day or sooner and issued to the original credit card that was used for entries unless specified otherwise.
- Annual Boom Boom Celebration & Thanksgiving Classic Race have separate policies that apply.
All Changes or Entry Additions Should Be Submitted On-Line at: gofastraces.com/change
Original Credit Card used to enter will be charged the appropriate fees for entry additions OR You may make changes in the entry office with Cash Only
- All Change Fees Apply after entry is received.
- Horse change/substitutions $10 per change
- Session Change $20 per change
- Rider changes $30 per change (same horse, same draw#)
CHANGES NOT ALLOWED
- Horse & Rider Change (meaning the rider changes and the horse changes) in any class is considered a draw out subject to draw out policies.
- Draw spots may not be sold, given away or swapped!
- Exhibitions/Trainer Times/Prelims/Rehabs may not be sold or given away without informing the office first and NEW PERSON MUST PAY PROCESS FEE.
- Exhibitions Only do require rider to pay process/office fee in addition to exhibitions. You are using the arena like everyone else.
STALL/RV POLICIES PER LOCATION
Williamson County Expo 5350 Bill Pickett Trail, Taylor, Texas 76574.
- Contact Facility for Stalls & RVs at 512-352-4164
- No outside shavings
- Dirt Stalls
- Tie Outs ok on Grassy areas/not by rvs.
- No alcohol on within facility
- No dogs in Entry Office, Stall Barn, Arena, Warm Up area or concession area.
- Dogs in Stand MUST be on a leash. Barking Dogs must be removed from stands
- No Smoking Facility
Buddy & Edile Lightsey Arena South Highway 36 – Rodeo Drive Caldwell, Texas 77836
- Contact Travis Patch for Stalls & RVs at 979-595-5577
- Shavings are NOT ALLOWED OF ANY KIND
- Dirt Stalls
- NO SMOKING OR ALCOHOL NEAR ARENA, WARM UP, OR OFFICES
- Dogs must be on a leash
- No Dogs in Entry Offices, Concession Area, Warm Up Area or Arena
- No Barking Dogs in Stands
Brackenridge Main Event Center 284 Brackenridge Parkway, Edna, Texas 77957
- Contact Event Office for Stalls & RVs 361-782-7272
- NO TIE OUTS ALLOWED
- NO OUTSIDE SHAVINGS ALLOWED
- DIRT STALLS
- Parking of Trailer is VERY RESTSTRICTED PLEASE ABIDE BY THEIR POLICIES!
- Dogs Must Be On A Leash at all times
- No Dogs in Entry Office, Warm Up Area, Arena or Stall Areas
- No Barking Dogs in Stands
- THIS IS A NO SMOKING FACILITY…TAKE IT OUTSIDE!
- No Alcohol in Facility!
San Antonio Rose Palace 25665 Boerne State Rd., San Antonio, Texas 78255
- All RVs & Stalls must be reserved and paid for through Go Fast Races Entry Form. TBD
- No Smoking in Facility
- No outside alcohol
- Dogs Must be on a leash or they do enforce a $200 Fine
- No dogs in concession area, arena, entry office area!
- Barking Dogs in stands will be removed.
CONTESTANT REQUIRED FORMS
- ALL forms must be completed online at gofastraces.com/forms
- No Paper Forms are Accepted
- Waiver, Release of Liability & Indemnity Agreement-required to receive winnings.
- IRS W-9 Form-required to receive winnings.
- A Current Negative EIA (Coggins) must be provided or made available upon request for each horse on the facility premises.
- Out of State Horses must be prepared to present a certified Health Certificate issued no earlier than 10 days prior to event.
- We reserve the right to have any horse removed from the facility if there is cause to be concerned for safety of said horse or any other horses/person affected by horse in question.
ENTERING/PAYOUT OF WINNINGS
- Please enter online, Online entries stay open throughout the race (unless specified otherwise)
- You may enter for the current day only on site (paper entry) until the last 30 runners. CASH ONLY!
- We Do Not Payout at the Race
- Prize Winnings are paid out by Free Direct Deposit (form available at gofastraces.com/forms) or Mailed Check
- All Payout CHECKS are VOID after 60 days from date of issue and winnings forfeited
- Any check that is reissued for any reason will be issued less a $50 Reissue Fee
- Process Fees are $15/rider per day unless specified otherwise
- Exhibitions Only do require a process/office fee to be paid. You are using the arena like everyone else.
- Class Entry Fees may vary from race to race.
- Pay Out Percentages: 75% Open, 70% Age Incentives, 75% GFR Futurity/Derby Incentive, 90% WPRA Side Pots, 80% Rodeo USA, 0% Ghost Rider
- All Classes are Equal Payout except Futurity/Derby(progressive) or other specified classes/incentives.
- 100% Added Money paid out.
CLASS TIME SPLITS
- 5D Open is ½ Second Splits (weeknight jackpots are 4D if under 100 runners)
- Senior & Adult Age Incentives are ½ Second Splits 4D
- 5D Youth is ½, ½, 1, 1 Split Saturday & Sunday Races
- 4D Youth is ½ Second Splits on Fridays
- Boom Boom July Celebration & Thanksgiving Classic not included in above and we reserve the right to make changes as needed.
- NO TENNIS SHOES please have on appropriate equine shoes for riding. You can be disqualified
- NO SHORTS-You will be disqualified with NO REFUNDS!
- PLEASE COVER UP!
- FULL DRESS CODE is reserved for our Thanksgiving Classic Race
- FULL DRESS CODE would require collared button up, zip up, pull on long sleeved western shirt, jeans or riding pants, hat or helmet.
- We are not responsible for the safety or condition of your hat or helmet OR any other item that comes off of you or your horse in the warm-up area, alley or arena!
- Go Fast Races has a NO TOLERANCE policy for animal abuse and people abuse and reserves the right to determine what animal abuse/people abuse is.
- Children on foot ARE NOT ALLOWED in the ARENA, WARM UP PEN or HOLDING PEN!
- DOGS (unless dog is a certified service dog with credentials) are NOT ALLOWED in ENTRY OFFICE, ARENA, WARM UP PEN OR HOLDING PEN!
- All Dogs must be on a leash at all times and not left unattended within the facility. Unattended dogs will be removed or any dog that is deemed to be a nuisance or safety concern by producer or event staff.
- We will not tolerate abusive language or attitude to our contractors/staff, arena facility staff, sponsors, representatives, officers or owners by any contestant or any traveling associate or family member of the contestant.
- All photographers and videographers (professional or amateur) must obtain express consent from Go Fast Races to photograph any event.
- Any photographer taking photographs or videographer taking videos to be sold without prior express consent from Go Fast Races will be asked to leave the premises and any attempt to resale any photographs or videos will be acted upon legally.
- Go Fast Races reserves the right to refuse competition entry or spectator entry to anyone if we deem necessary
- Medical Emergencies are not taken lightly and GFR will call 911 immediately!
- No Alcohol or Smoking within the facility. Some arenas may have designated areas.
- Not cooperating with any of the above policies may lead to law enforcement being called to remove offender.
If interested in exploring our partnership opportunities please contact Mitzi or Gilly Angelle at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vendor space is limited at our races and Official Yearly Sponsors are given priority.
- ANY provider of any Equine Services or Products must be pre-authorized to operate/set up prior to any Go Fast Race.
- You may not just set up at your trailer OR rent a stall and offer services or products without authorization! You will be asked to leave.
- For vendor availability you may contact Mitzi Angelle at email@example.com
Last Updated: 10/6/21