- MISC INFO
Open 5D Races
Open to horses of all ages. ½ second splits, progressive payout, 75% payback of entry fee, 100% added money. Places paid will be determined based on the total number of entries in each race.
Friday Entry Fee $50, Saturday Entry Fee $70, Sunday Entry Fee $70. Process fees are per day/per rider $15/$15/$15 Added Money Friday $1000, Saturday $5000, Sunday $5000
All Age Incentives are Equal Payout & Must Enter the Open
5D Youth, Must Enter Open, Splits are ½, ½, 1, 1, $45 Entry fee per day Fri/Sat/Sun Added Money Friday $500, Saturday $500, Sunday $500
4D Senior, Must enter Open, Splits are ½, ½, ½ $30 Fee, Saturday & Sunday Only
4D Adult, Must enter Open, Splits are ½, ½, ½ $30 Fee, Saturday & Sunday Only
5D Open Average, based on fastest two times of Friday/Saturday/Sunday. You only have to run two days, ½ second splits, progressive payout, 100% payout on Added money. 1st place each D guaranteed prizes. $60 Entry fee once. Added Money $1000 Open Average is Progressive Payout
5D Youth Average, based on fastest two times of Friday/Saturday/Sunday. You Only have to run two days. ½, ½, 1, 1 splits, equal payout, 100% payout on added money. 1st place each D guaranteed prizes. $60 Entry fee once. Added Money $500. Youth Average is Equal Payout.
Wednesday March 17, 2021
Entry Office Opens 2:30pm
All Rider Check In/RV/Stall Move In 3pm-9pm ONLY
Main Arena Closed
Thursday, March 18, 2021
Entry Office Opens 8am
All Rider/Check In/RV/Stall Move In 9am-10pm Only
Trainer Time Session 1 9am-2pm (unlimited exbs on unlimited horses, timed, on stakes) $35 Wrist Band Purchase On Site CASH ONLY!
2pm-4pm Arena Closed
Trainer Time Session 2 4pm-10pm (unlimited exhibitions on unlimited horses, timed, on stakes) $35 Wrist Band Purchase On Site CASH ONLY!
May Purchase Both Trainer Time Sessions for $60
Friday March 19, 2021
Entry Office Opens 9am
2pm Regular Exhibitions (6pages)
6pm 5D Open Warm Up Race Starts
Saturday March 20, 2021
Entry Office Opens 8am
8:30am Reg. Exbs (2pages)
10am Barrel Session I (slack)
2pm-4pm Arena Closed
4pm Reg. Exbs (3pages)
6pm 5D Open Starts
Sunday, March 21, 2021
8am 5D Barrel Session I (slack)
1pm-3pm Arena Closed
3pm 5D Barrel Session II
RACE DRAWS WILL POST WEDNESDAY MARCH 17, 2021
Race Dress Code All Classes
- Western dress code will be enforced for ALL CLASSES!
- Cowboy hat or safety riding helmet-$10 HAT FINE IF HAT OR HELMET COMES OFF ONCE YOU ENTER THE ALLEY!
- IF YOUR HAT COMES OFF AND IS DAMAGED IN ANY WAY WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE!
- Long sleeve button down or snap front shirt with collar (the real deal!)
- Long pants/Jeans/Boots or equine sports shoes only
- Go Fast Races reserves the right to scratch any rider that cannot get their horse in the arena, for any reason, within a reasonable amount of time. If this occurs there are no refunds, no exceptions.
- A Contestant may have ONE person either on horse or on foot to assist them in the warm up area, holding pen or alley. Designated person must check in at office and obtain wrist band! No wrist band, no entrance to holding area or alley! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- A contestant will receive a no time for lack of forward motion, a broken pattern or a knocked down barrel.
- Forward motion -you may not intentionally stop, backup or circle after breaking the mouth of the alley!
- If you run out of order during the race for any reason you will receive a no time with no refund.
- If you miss your assigned draw run for any reason you will receive a no time with no refund. You may, however, pay another entry fee and run at the end of the race.
- If there is a timer failure, a re-run option will be offered or entry fee refund.
- No Re-Runs or refunds are issued for tack failure that occurs during a run.
- No Buy Back Runs
- Regular Race Drags will have no more than 5 runners.
- Exhibitions are limited to 60 seconds.
- Exhibitions or draw spots may not be sold/ transferred or given away when drawing out. Please review official draw out procedure!
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- No bicycles, skates, skate boards, scooters, running or playing in or near the Arena, Warm Up areas, holding pens or stalls!
- During this time of Covid-19, please exercise Social Distancing Standards of 6ft of separation as lined out by Governor Abbott’s Minimum Health Standards for Rodeo and Equine Events. Mask are required to be worn by all competitors and spectators when on the ground and 6ft social distancing standards are not possible. GFR reserves the right to remove any competitor, guest of competitors or spectators if deemed necessary for non-compliance.
All payouts will be by Free Direct Deposit OR Mailed Check. Forms Located at gofastraces.com/forms
All Awards must be picked up OR we will Mail at WINNERS EXPENSE. *IF YOU HAVE FILLED OUT FORMS BEFORE FOR OTHER RACES YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FILL OUT AGAIN UNLESS YOUR LEGAL ADDRESS OR NAME HAS CHANGED OR YOUR BANK INFORMATION HAS CHANGED!
Draw Out/Refunds for 5D Open & Incentive Classes
All Draw Outs, for ANY class, require a GFR Change Form be completed at gofastraces.com/change
No TEXT/MESSAGES(Moby)/EMAILS accepted for Draw Outs!
All qualified refunds will be issued within 20 business days of the race ending day.
Qualified refunds will be issued back to the original card used for purchase.
Exhibitions or Exhibition Sessions are NON-REFUNDABLE once purchased.
Process Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
75% REFUNDS ON ENTRY FEES ONLY IF PROPER DRAW OUT NOTICE RECEIVED BEFORE 1st HORSE RUNS ON the 1st Competition Day which is FRIDAY MARCH 19, 2021, 10am!
NO REFUNDS OF ANY ENTRIES ONCE 1st Horse Runs On Friday March 19, 2021, 10am
No Vet Outs accepted/required
- All changes submitted after original online entry will be charged a $20 Change Fee
- All Changes or Additions Must Be Submitted On-Line at gofastraces.com/change
- NO TEXT/MESSAGES/EMAILS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR ANY CHANGES OR ADDITIONS!
- -All of the following require a $20 Change Fee!
- Adding Incentives day of race must be done at least two hours prior to your run session
- Horse substitutions may be made in all classes at least two hours prior to your run session
- Rider changes may be made in all classes (with same horse running) at least two hours prior to your run session
- IF Horse or Rider Change Affects Incentives Entered those are forfeited and non-refundable-new rider must pay additional fees to enter respective classes they may be eligible for.
- Both A Horse & Rider Change (meaning the rider changes and the horse changes) in any class is considered a draw out subject to draw out policies. Draw spots may not be sold or given away!
STALLS/RVs-PLEASE READ THESE POLICIES!
- Stalls & RVS must be reserved and paid for through Go Fast Races on line entry system.
- 75% Stall/RV Refund if cancelled by Wednesday March 17, 2020 6pm. 50% Refund if cancelled after this Time and Date! No exceptions!
- RVs/Stalls May Not Be Sold, or given away. They must be released through Go Fast Races as we have a waiting list to fill! Please submit a change form if cancelling stalls or Rvs at gofastraces.com/change
- RVs/Stalls will be assigned upon check in at entry office. Entry Office is located down in the warm-up arena area across from stalls.
- Stall/RV Check In-Time Schedule is as follows:
- - Wednesday March 17- 3pm-9pm Only -Friday March 19- 9am-10pm
- - Thursday March 18- 9am-10pm Only -Saturday March 20- 9am
- Stall Options/Cost per stall (does not include shavings)
- -Wednesday-Sunday $120 -Friday-Sunday $60
- -Thursday-Sunday $90 -Saturday-Sunday $40
- No Outside Shavings
- Shavings $10/bag available to pre purchase with online entry OR on site (CASH ONLY)
- RV Options/Cost per RV:
- -Wed-Sun $140 -Fri-Sun $70
- -Thurs-Sun $105 -Sat-Sun $40
- (all RVs will accommodate 30/50 amps, all rvs are electric & Water only, dump stations are on site/$10 Usage Fee-facility policy)
- All horses staying overnight on the grounds must be stalled. Stalls in the arena area are asphalt, stalls in outer barn are caliche base. You may request your preference with your online entry but we cannot guarantee what you get.
- We cannot guarantee request to stall by friends will be fulfilled if submitted separately. Please note that the person purchasing stalls is the person we will deal with directly for ANY stall correspondence/questions/refunds/etc!
Bell County Expo Center Equine Livestock Center Policies
- NO PETS/DOGS/ETC are permitted in the EXPO! Service Animals are exempt as regulated by applicable state and federal laws! This means no dogs in the warm-up area, stall area, entry office, or spectator seating area!
- No alcoholic beverages are to be brought onto the premises. You are subject to arrest unless confined within your personal rv/trailer.
- Children must have adult supervision during all events!
- Firearms Prohibited
- All persons within the premises are subject to 6ft Social Distancing with mask to be worn when 6ft social distancing is not possible (concessions area/restrooms/stands,etc). Common sense is the best practice! All Competitors must sign a Covid Waiver at the Entry Office Upon Check In.
- Overnight tying out and/or portable pens are not allowed & will be strictly enforced by facility!
- Outside shavings are not allowed & strictly enforced.
- Tying of horses in the warm-up areas /arenas/unpurchased stalls is strictly prohibited. Horses left tied and unattended will be moved/placed in an area by facility at owners’s expense
Select what race you'd like to enter below
GFR Reserves the right to cancel the race, any part of the race, modify the schedule, or reduce the amount of added money in the event that future Federal, State or Local Covid-19 Guidelines/Mandates impose restrictions out of our control that may affect entries and/or for any other reasons GFR deems necessary. Refunds (less process fees) would be offered if added money is reduced for any reason and any pre-entry/competitor decides to draw out. Full refunds of all fees would be given if the race is cancelled completely. Social Distancing required, mask required within facility, Covid 19 Waiver Signed at Entry Office Required upon check in.
CONTESTANT REQUIRED FORMS
Forms are available to fill out and submit at gofastraces.com/forms
- Waiver, Release of Liability & Indemnity Agreement
- IRS W-9 Form
- A Current Negative EIA (Coggins) must be provided or made available upon request for each horse on the facility premises.
- Out of State Horses must be prepared to present a certified Health Certificate issued no earlier than 10 days prior to event
Selling of merchandise or professional services on the grounds, in stalls, or at trailers is prohibited unless you are a vendor/sponsor contracted with Go Fast Races. If this occurs with out permission we will ask you to leave the race. For questions please contact us at: email@example.com
Go Fast Races reserves the right to alter/change any of the above rules/guidelines if necessary.
HOST HOTEL: They have a GREAT RATE!
Holiday Inn Temple-Belton
7.4 Miles from Bell County Expo Center/FULL SERVICE HOTEL WITH RESTAURANT & BAR
5247 S. General Bruce Drive
Temple, TX 76502
254-778-5511 for Reservations
Group Code MME
County Expo Center Other Hotels
Official Event Photographer- Texas Real Sports Photography
Official Videographer/Livestream-Spotlight On You Video spotlightonyoulive.com
- Please enter online, Online entries stay open throughout the race
- Prize Winnings are paid out by Free Direct Deposit or Mailed Check.
- Mailed Checks are VOID after 60 Days from Date of issue.
- You may enter the Open Races & Incentives on Race Day at the entry office however, ALL entries, added incentives or add ons must be done prior to the 1st horse running in each session.
NO TOLERANCE POLICY
- Go Fast Races has a NO TOLERANCE policy for animal abuse and people abuse and reserves the right to determine what animal abuse/people abuse is.
- Dogs not allowed in ENTRY OFFICE, ARENA, WARM UP PEN OR HOLDING PEN!
- All Dogs must be on a leash at all times and not left unattended within the facility.
- We will not tolerate abusive language or attitude to our contractors/staff, arena facility staff, sponsors, representatives, officers or owners by any contestant or any traveling associate or family member of the contestant.
- All photographers (professional or amateur) must obtain express consent from Go Fast Races to photograph any event.
- Any photographer taking photographs to be sold without prior express consent from Go Fast Races will be asked to leave the premises and any attempt to resale any photographs will be acted upon legally.
- Go Fast Races reserves the right to refuse competition entry or spectator entry to anyone if we deem necessary
- No Alcohol or Smoking within the facility. Some arenas may have designated areas.