- 7:30am: Office Opens
- 8am - 1pm: Trainer Time (See Flyer Here)
- 3pm - 7:30: Exhibitions
- 8pm: Warmup Race
- 7:30am: Office Opens
- 8am - 9:30am: Exhibitions
- 10am: Slack (limited to 115 Runners)
- 12:30pm-2:30pm: Rehab (unlimited exhibitions on unlimited horses)
- 3pm-4:30pm: Exhibitions
- 5pm: Afternoon Race
- Rehab (If time permits)
- 7:30am: Office Opens
- 8am-9:30am: Exhibitions
- 10am: Slack (limited to 80 runners)
- 12pm-1:30pm: Exhibitions
- 2pm: Afternoon Race
2018 Go Fast Races BBR X-TRA SERIES TOUR RULES & INFO
August 24, 25, 26, 2018
Location: Williamson County Expo Center, Taylor Texas
- Progressive payout & 75% payback For All 3 Open Races and BBR Sidepot.
- Youth and Age Incentives are Equal Payout & 75% Payback
- 100% Payback on all added monies.
- Open, BBR Sidepot & Youth Events are paid out on site after each race. 2 Day Average, 3D Adult & 3D Senior payouts are MAILED.
- Any pay out replacement checks issued for ANY REASON (LOST, NEVER GOT IN THE MAIL, ETC) will be replaced less any bank fees to replace or stop pay on the original check. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If you enter the wrong incentive or class on your entry form, even by mistake, this will result in a disqualification with no refund.
REFUND/DRAW OUT DEADLINE
- NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND AFTER 6PM TUESDAY AUGUST 21, 2018 FOR ANY REASON.
- DEADLINE APPLIES TO ALL ENTRY FEES, EXHIBITION FEES, STALLS & SHAVINGS.
- ANY DRAW OUT PRIOR TO 6PM TUESDAY AUGUST 21, 2018 WILL RECEIVE 100% REFUND OF ENTRY & EXHIBITIONS FEES.
- STALL & SHAVINGS FEES WILL BE REFUNDED, IF ABOVE DEADLINE IS MET, LESS A $30 HANDLING FEE PER STALL RESERVED.
- DAILY PROCESS FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- DRAW OUTS REQUIRED BY EMAIL ONLY send to firstname.lastname@example.org, NO VET OUTS REQUIRED.
- A preliminary Draw will be posted on Wednesday August 22, 2018 after 6pm at www.gofastraces.com.
- On Line Preliminary Draw numbers are final, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Exhibitions & Runs may not be transferred, given away or sold in order to obtain a refund after deadline!
- FEES APPLY-AFTER 6PM TUESDAY AUGUST 21, 2018 FOR ANY REASON
- ALL CHANGES & FEES MUST BE SUBMITTED & PAID TO THE ENTRY OFFICE AT LEAST TWO HOURS PRIOR TO THE START OF EACH RACE. CASH ONLY/NO REFUNDS
- Moving from Slack to Main Race or the opposite will only be allowed with a $20 Change Fee
- Horse Substitutions or Rider Change must be submitted to the entry office with a $20 Change Fee paid. If racer runs a horse that was not submitted on original entry and has not submitted the proper form & fee the racer will be issued a disqualification (may not place in race)
RACE FORMAT-ENFORCED ALL THREE DAYS
- ALL RIDERS MUST CHECK IN WITH OUR HOLDING PEN DIRECTOR, FAILURE TO DO SO CAN RESULT IN A DQ!
- WE PREFER ALL RIDERS ENTER THROUGH THE SIDE GATE IN THE HOLDING PEN! IF YOU COME FROM THE BACK YOU MUST STILL CHECK IN WITH HOLDING PEN DIRECTOR AND NO EXTRA TIME WILL BE ALLOWED.
- The GFR Crew will not handle your horse and is not responsible for getting your horse in the holding pen or in the alley. This is the rider’s responsibility.
- ONLY THE NEXT 5 RUNNERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE HOLDING PEN! NO VIDEOS FROM HOLDING PEN!
- NO HORSES ALLOWED BY TRACTOR OR BEHIND ANNOUNCER STAND! NO SPECTATORS ON ANNOUNCER STAND.
- NO CHILDREN ALLOWED ON FOOT IN WARM UP PEN, HOLDING PEN OR ARENA!
- Drags will be every 5 Runners and the Fair Drag Draw System may be used. There are no big drags but possible water breaks. NO HORSES IN ALLEY DURING DRAGS. Warm Up Pen dragged approximately every 25 runners.
- Knocking down a barrel or breaking the pattern will result in a no time.
- Forward motion must be maintained for all events after breaking the mouth/plane of the alley. If you circle your horse after breaking the mouth/plane of the alley, a no time will be issued with no refund. Do not circle a barrel more than once as you will be instructed to leave the arena by announcer!
- Go Fast Races reserves the right to scratch any rider that cannot get their horse in the arena within a reasonable amount of time, 3 gate calls or if we deem there is a safety issue. If this occurs there are no refunds, no exceptions.
- If you run out of order for any reason you will receive a no time with no refund.
- If you miss your run you will receive a no time with no refund and not allowed to run later.
- If there is a timer failure, a re-run option will be issued, but no refunds will be issued. No re-rides for any tack or equipment failure.
- 5D Open ½ second splits, 5D BBR Members Only Sidepot ½ second splits, 5D Open 2 Day Avg. ½ second splits, 5D Youth is ½, ½, 1, 1…17 and Under (on day of race), 2D Future Champions( age 10 & Under) 1 second split, 3D Adult( age 18-54) & Senior (age 55+) ½ second splits.
- NO DRESS CODE. WE ENCOURAGE IT AS “SPOTLIGHT ON YOU” WILL BE TAKING PICTURES AND VIDEOS, BUT TEXAS IS HOT IN AUGUST!
- PLEASE DRESS APPROPRIATELY AND COVER UP!
- NO SHORTS, TENNIS SHOES OR FLIP FLOPS!
- ALL Riders, including minors, MUST complete and have on file the following forms:
- Waiver, Release of Liability & Indemnity Agreement
- IRS W-9 Form to receive any winnings. Both forms are available on the website and in the event office.
- Winnings will not be released until both of the above forms are provided by ALL riders including minors.
- Exhibitions must be taken by the person that signed up for the exhibitions. Waiver of Liability must be on file in entry office.
- Any Rider (minors included) taking exhibitions must have an entry form and waiver completed and process fee paid, per day. Exhibitions are limited to 60 seconds. If you miss your exhibitions there are no refunds and you will not be added on another page.
ON LINE ENTRIES
- We highly suggest pre-entering if you have multiple horses or want in SLACK as it is limited.
- On-line entries will remain open throughout the race weekend for those who need to make on the go decisions! The draw will continue to be updated on line as entries come in. There are NO CREDIT CARD CONVENIENCE FEES for on-line entries.
ON SITE ENTRIES
- Cash and Credit cards (5%fee) accepted on site. No Checks. No late fees to enter.
- On Site Entries will be issued the next available run number for the 1st horse, no exceptions.
- Entries are taken up until the last 25 runners of the afternoon/evening barrel sessions.
- Rider must provide all required information on all forms.
- Please provide the full registered name/or barn name (example: “JT Angelle”). Putting Horse 1, Horse 2 is not
MUST KNOW ITEMS! PLEASE BE AWARE!
- PLEASE DIRECT ALL QUESTIONS TO THE ENTRY OFFICE
- MUST HAVE CURRENT COGGINS AVAILABLE FOR EACH HORSE
- OUT OF STATE HORSES MUST HAVE CURRENT HEALTH CERTIFICATES
- NO OUTSIDE SHAVINGS
- NO DOGS IN WARM UP PEN, HOLDING PEN, ARENA OR ENTRY OFFICE
- ALL DOGS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES IN ALL OTHER AREAS OF FACILITY!